Oh Wow! it's been a long time since my first blog. We've been busy, Evin got the stomach flu. She was sick for a couple of days. We stayed close to home, lots of cuddles. She is 100% now though. Since my first blog, I've started teaching my evening stroller strides class. It's been so much fun! the class sizes have varied quite a bit, but hopefully it will catch on.
I think that the heat is here. up until this week we've had it easy, highs in the 70s, but this week it shot right up to the 90s. and of course they pick this week to close our community pool for repairs! But they did say it will be open for mother's day!
I'm looking forward to the weekend, to see what Matt and Evin have planned. Even if we just spend the day together would be perfect! We've all been too busy for family time!
We had a easter egg hunt at our community's club house. it was a lot of fun, evin only got one egg, next year will be better!

No comments:
Post a Comment