Well, this is my inaugural post. I figured this would be a good way for everyone to keep up with our busy lives :) First, we'll talk about the small stuff. The weather right now is BEAUTIFUL!! it's been right around 80 degrees F, which is mid twenties C. Warm enough to get a tan, but it cools off in the evenings so we can open the windows. My flowers outside have not withered up yet, that's a good thing.
Oscar and Sally enjoy this weather, Evin and I take them for walks everyday, and the cement isn't too hot that it burns their paddy paws. I'm trying to get them out as much as I can now because in a few months it will be too hot. Matt is busy at work, he's still at the Phoenix Children's Hospital. He is taking his certification for RNFA, registered nurse first assist, so he can be a surgical assist during surgery. He is just doing his clinical for that now, and is about half way done his hours for that. He seems to be enjoying it. He works long hours so that I can stay at home with Evin, and I am forever grateful for that. Evin has started walking and that's all she wants to do now! She is holding our hands less and less and wants to do it herself more and more. It's so sweet to see her walk around the house. I love taking her around the block, and even though she wants to do it herself, mama still wants to hold her hand :) She has started saying some words too, she says "uh-oh", and when asked what sound a train makes she says "choo choo", and much to our delight her first real word is Sally! It's so cute, except when she decides to start saying it at 4:30 in the morning and it gets Sally all riled up. I took my fitness instructor certification in December, and I have been team teaching Stroller Strides for a couple of months to get some practice. Stroller Strides is a stroller fitness class for families and their kiddo's. It's an amazing program, I've met some wonderful mom's and made some true friends. It's gotten me in the best shape I've ever been in and inspired me to push myself. I ran the PF Chang's rock n roll half marathon with one of the other mom's in January, something that i thought i would never do. I start teaching my own class on thursday, it is an evening class for the career mom's. I can't wait, it's an avenue I would love to explore more and maybe get some other fitness certifications.
This is it, for now. We are having my parents over for supper and i have to get cooking!
Take Care,
Jill

No comments:
Post a Comment